Friday, May 8, 2009

Courtney's Pre-Directives Post

Pre-directives Post: Man, these past two weeks have been so intense. I could easily say this has been my busiest semester at Murray State University. Finals for me are still not over, I've been working on a final paper that is due very soon. After that, it's off to packing up my apartment and moving it into a storage unit, while simultaneously celebrating fellow friend's and my boyfriend Jeremy's graduation. We may take a day to go rock climbing/hiking before heading up to Louisville to get all packed up and ready for Directives! To be honest right now, I do not feel prepared because I have been so busy at school and so busy just trying to take care of things. I've felt a little inadequate because I've not been able to prepare as much. But I have my shots, my money is in, I'm excited, and I'm ready to serve. I was at a concert a week or so ago and was reminded that Jesus says to us, "Come just as you are..." So even in the midst of this end-of-school craziness I think that I am ready to come just as I am, as His beloved child and servant. I'm excited to meet my team and begin to grow in the Lord together. Thankfully He is already moving and preparing the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment